BOURBONNAIS, IL – The all-new 2015 Ford F150 is set to arrive on dealer’s lots in the 4th quarter of 2014. Information for the new F150 was revealed to the public in January. The biggest change announced is the new F150 will be made of high-strength aluminum. Also redesigned for the new F150 is the look of the F150 badge. According to Ford Motor Company 23 new looks were considered before landing on the final look. Here is the list of changes that went into making the new badge to go along with a new truck!
- The “F” is open to signify a lighter, more efficient truck
- Bigger “F” emphasizes F-series as the truck leader
- Bevels match design elements in hood, grille and interior
- Shading gives badge a chrome look
- Open space allows badge to incorporate truck’s body color
- Ford-designed font called “bold leadership”
- Space below the series number allows room for trim names
Court Street Ford, located at 558 William Latham Drive, is a multi-year president’s award winning dealership. We have been serving the Kankakee, Bradley, Bourbonnais area for 30 years and counting! We are committed to exceptional customer service. Stop by or give us a call at (815) 939-9600, our knowledgeable sales team and service department will be happy to help and are dedicated to providing the best experience for every customer.
Visit our Website: Court Street Ford