BOURBONNAIS, IL – The Ford Ecoboost Challenge is returning for a second year. Last year more than 28,000 people took part in the challenge for a fun and free chance to test drive Ford’s hottest new cars, truck and utility vehicles. This year the tour will stop in 12 cities giving fans and potential customers the opportunity to get behind the wheel of many new Fords.
The Ecoboost challenge kicks off April 12th in Phoenix, AZ. At most events, participants will get an early look at some of Ford’s most anticipated new models, including Mustang, F-150, Transit Connect Wagon and EcoBoost-powered Expedition. Each EcoBoost Challenge venue will include three closed-course setups, including an ST Performance Academy layout, a Hybrid Challenge course and an EcoBoost Challenge Drive. Both the EcoBoost and hybrid courses allow participants to drive Ford products against the competition.
“Whether it’s our EcoBoost or electrified products, there’s no better way to experience the quality, innovation and fun of the Ford lineup than to get in the driver’s seat,” said Amy Marentic, Ford global car and crossover group marketing manager. “The EcoBoost Challenge lets consumers experience for themselves the technology that helps Ford deliver better fuel economy and a more engaged driving experience than the competition. And it’s just a lot of fun!”
Pre-registration is live at ecoboostdrive.com. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Events are open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in most markets. Locations and dates are:
- Phoenix: University of Phoenix Stadium, April 12
- Charlotte, N.C.: Charlotte Motor Speedway, April 18-19 (in conjunction with Mustang 50th celebration)
- Miami: Calder Casino and Race Course, April 26
- Orlando: Daytona International Speedway, May 3
- Los Angeles: Santa Anita Race Park, May 10
- Dallas: AT&T Stadium, May 17
- Seattle: Emerald Downs, May 31
- Houston: Reliant Stadium, June 7
- Columbus, Ohio: Ohio State University, June 14
- Chicago: Arlington Park, June 21
- San Francisco: Golden Gate Fields, June 28
- Indianapolis: Lucas Oil Stadium, July 19
Court Street Ford, located at 558 William Latham Drive, is a multi-year president’s award winning dealership. We have been serving the Kankakee, Bradley, Bourbonnais area for 30 years and counting! We are committed to exceptional customer service. Stop by or give us a call at (815) 939-9600, our knowledgeable sales team and service department will be happy to help and are dedicated to providing the best experience for every customer.
Visit our Website: Court Street Ford