BOURBONNAIS, IL – The 2015 Fiesta is a small car that makes a big style and technology statement – not to mention its exhilarating driving experience and impressive technologies. In the crowded subcompact segment, Kia Rio Sedan and Hatchback are key competitors. Here’s a look at how Fiesta stacks up.
Exterior Design: Advantage Fiesta
- Distinctive front grille
- A long list of edgy premium colors such as: Blue Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Green Envy Metallic Tri-Coat, and Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Wheel finishes available in Sparkle Silver painted aluminum or add 16-inch 8-spoke black machined aluminum wheels (optional on SE model)
- SE appearance package for a more personalized style statement inside and out, Rio does not offer any interior or exterior trim packages.
- Fiesta’s instrument panel, center screen console take an integrated approach to interior style, eliminating seams wherever possible. In contrast, Rio’s instrument panel appears to be pieced together at the console.
- Ambient interior lighting accentuates the interior design and allows the owner to personalize their style. Rio does not offer this feature.
- Leather trimmed seats are standard on Fiesta Titanium, optional on Rio SX
- Heated front seats are standard on Fiesta Titanium and optional on SE, optional on RIO SX
- Fiesta incorporates five-way controls—similar to those on many mobile devices—into the steering wheel and instrument panel. These controls are user-friendly compared to the many different styles of buttons and knobs on the Rio instrument panel.
Court Street Ford, located at 558 William Latham Drive, is a multi-year president’s award winning dealership. We have been serving the Kankakee, Bradley, Bourbonnais area for 30 years and counting! We are committed to exceptional customer service. Stop by or give us a call at (815) 939-9600, our knowledgeable sales team and service department will be happy to help and are dedicated to providing the best experience for every customer.
Visit our Website: Court Street Ford
Source: Ford Frontline Magazine